Sidor

tisdag 22 januari 2013

One jar of awesome

I first saw this idea over at facebook, and immediately thought I should try it myself!

So, in short, the idea is: Every time something good happens, big or small, write it on a little note and save it in your jar of awesome! Next New year's eve, open the jar and look at all the good things that have happened to you all through the year!

So I found a big jar I used to store beans in...




...and pimped it up a bit...

Why, yes, that is a cat hair on the lid.





...and chose some nice papers for writing the notes...





...and slowly started adding them to the jar.





This also makes the jar nice to look at. I keep it in my kitchen, as the old bean jar it is. I've already realised the jar might be too small, as this is one of those projects that really helps you notice the small positive things in a day!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...